Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moving Fast Paced

Do you ever get that feeling where it seems like everything is happening at once. It feels like everything is moving fast paced. I suddenly got that feeling today, after I got a phone call to do a photoshoot concerning the theme of "date rape." I can guarantee you that is probably my most interesting photoshoot themes to date. But, it is all for a good cause to promote against "date rape" and to help someone who I haven't even met. I was referred by two friends, which is very nice of them. But, I am not complaining. I am just thanking God for every opportunity that comes my way. I'm excited for everything, but I am definitely going to be busy up until the point of departure to California. So, here is my list of things to do tommorow...

Things to do:
1. Jog at the Park in the Morning
2. Yardwork
3. Photoshoot
4. Continue packing for California
5. Edit pictures from Photoshoot
6. Church
7. Watch my Wednesday Night Shows
8. Sleep, maybe?
9. Eat, maybe?
10. Errands (here, there, and everywhere)

April 20th still lingers in the back of my mind. Oh, TFA!

Sidenote: I am also seriously excited for the photoshoots I have lined up for when I get back to Florida! All I can say is I am definitely trying to push myself more creatively, plus I bought some new camera equipment. It's on its way and I can't wait to play with it! If anyone comes across this and is interested in modeling and doing creative images, comment me.

0 comments: